For the visually challenged reader, the image shows a natural pool fed with streams. There is a mist on its surface and there are green moss covered rocks surrounding it.
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- Paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
#Whatdoyousee or #WDYS
In dawn’s early light,
a swirling mist
Creatures of the night
hum in a quiet symphony;
A chilly breeze blows, ruffles
the feathers of Mother Birds
in their cosy nests.
Their day begins even before the sun,
for it is time to feed their young.