Yoo-hoo, here’s a post-hiatus post in response to this week’s WDYS Challenge! 😉🙃
For the visually challenged reader, the image shows a young person’s silhouette against a pink sky. You can see a subdued sun in the sky and birds flying in circle.
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, Sadje will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- Paste a link of your post in the comments of the original post so that Sadje doesn’t miss anyone in the roundup!
Please tag your responses with
you have no use staying here
on the ground, caged up and bound.
find yourselves a better sky
to roam, to claim as your own.
‘til your wings can flap no more,
and soon, you’ll reach the moon.